A Defining Investment in Your Career
Your tuition fee covers Internship Placement, Documentation Assistance, Career Coaching, Arrival Day off, 24/7 online Support, Pre-Departure & Visa Assistance.
INTERNSHIPS IN EUROPE
SPAIN € 299
MALTA € 299
We will take care of the following:
- Internship placement
- Review and if needed correct your CV and motivation letter.
- Filled in and signed internship contract (provided that you got one from school)
- 24/7 online Support from our coordinators
Besides that, we will advise you on all related affairs, such as:
- Various insurances
Rates include the internship mediation and all specified services, but excluding costs for the visa, travel, and accommodation (if the Internship placement is not offering a free accommodation).
- Rates include the € 70,- deposit. In the case of a successful mediation, the deposit will be deducted from the total fee
- Rates do not differ per internship length.
- The rate is set, this means that is not build up out of separate variables.
- You will never pay more than the above-mentioned fees.
- Caution! A € 70,- deposit is expected before we start the process. If no placement is achieved (within the agreed on deadline) through Internship Abroad your deposit gets deposited back into your account, minus 20 euro administration costs.
Costs during your internship
When you are doing an internship in a foreign Country you might have expenses that you need to consider beforehand. Sometimes you will receive a small allowance or companies will cover your travel expenses and accommodation.
If you Internship placement is not offering any of the above-mentioned support, here we try to break down the costs:
- Housing will cost about 200-400 euro a month for a room
- Food and drinks will costs you about 200 euro a month
- You will also need about 100 euro a month for going out of trips
In total, you will spent about 500 – 800 euro a month to support yourself in Spain/Malta.
It is also important not to forget your flight, this might be the biggest expense.
Do you have any questions regarding the finances of your internship? Just contact us.